Harris Tweed/Ventile Mallory jacket by Nigel CabournThis Sunday, in Glasgow (Scotland) The Harris Tweed Ride will head off for a spin round the smiling city with an amazing list of stopping off points;
Kent folding comb. Handmade, in England, since 1777.
Black&White pomade. Made in Memphis, TN. Used by rockabillies all over Glasvegas.
Levis Commuter jeans.
Trickers brogue boots w/ commando sole
- Gramaphone records and vintage tea pots get the riders jazzed at the starting line tea party courtesy of CC&T, porridge w/ honey and whisky cocktails
- Nibbles at Browns Glasgow (HQ of 10engines sister @apothercaryfox)
- Black pudding baps [baps are bread rolls. i would sign up for this alone -ed.]
- Ice cream from Stravaign
- Scottish oysters at Crabshakk
- Post ride ceilidh, auction and Bruichladdich Gin'n'fixings.
Still stuck on what to wear? The HTR folks have dreamed up a few kits for ladies and gents, reproducing below.