Bar knife. $79.
- Made from high carbon steel (1095),
- Blade is precision ground, hand-edged and hand-honed. By humans.
- Blade is cryogenically treated. Sure it increases edge retention but just sounds baddass as well...
- Full tang construction. Of course!
- Triple brass riveted handle
- Made in Massachusetts.
I love a good gift guide. Ton of options here from our neighbors R. Murphy. We visited them a while ago and it was the highlight of the year honestly. The shellfish knives are offered in wood or Murphy Green poly handles for a bit less. #stockingstuffer Unless noted, all knives made of carbon steel (see Julia Childs...). Owner Mark noted "They don’t stay shiny, but they do stay sharp!”
Visit their online shop now.